Statement of Faith
1. We believe
that the Bible, consisting of Old and New Testaments, is
the authoritative Word of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit.
We believe in one God, eternally existent in three Persons:
Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. We believe that the Father is
Creator of the universe, God above all gods.
2. We believe that Adam, created in the image of God, was tempted and fell under the deceptive lure of Satan. Sin remains in man, and can be forgiven through repentance and receiving the forgiveness of God secured through the sacrifice of our Lord Jesus Christ.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His atoning death on the cross, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that salvation consists in the remission of sins, the imputation of Christ's righteousness, and the gift of eternal life received by faith alone, apart from works, and the fullness of salvation that included wholeness and well-being.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to come to spiritual maturity and flourish in the intents of God.
6. We believe that the church is the body of Christ and is composed of all those who through belief in Christ have been spiritually regenerated by the indwelling Holy Spirit. The mission of the church is worldwide evangelization on the one hand and the nurture and discipline of Christians on the other.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.